Sopra Steria's action falls within the framework of strong ethical principles and compliance with all the rules governing its activity. This commitment forms the basis of trust between the company and its stakeholders.
The Group is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact (Advanced level), and respects the fundamental principles and rights of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.
The Group also reaffirms its fundamental principles and values in its Code of Ethics. The Management ensures compliance with the rules laid down in the Code of Ethics which applies to all Group employees in order to guarantee the proper execution of its activities.
The Group's compliance system is also founded on a common set of rules and procedures, including a new Supplier Code of conduct.
Sopra Steria has introduced a programme in all its entities to prevent and combat corruption and influence peddling, which relies on:
- Undertaking by the Group’s Management emphasizing the importance of prevention and the policy of zero tolerance towards corruption.
- Horizontal governance managed by the Internal Control and Risk Management Department, which relies on a network of Internal Control Managers in charge of compliance and risk management in each of the entities.
- A Code of Conduct for the prevention of corruption which is illustrated with concrete examples and published in 10 languages, covering all Group entities.
- A training program consisting of an e-learning course to raise awareness among all employees and classroom sessions for employees considered to be more vulnerable to risks of corruption.
- Strengthened procedures and controls throughout the entire programme.
- A whistleblowing system, accessible to all stakeholders, takes into account the requirements of the Sapin II anticorruption regulation law and the law relating to the duty of vigilance: email@example.com
The security, integrity, data confidentiality and identity of the whistleblower are ensured. To be considered a whistleblower, the person must be personally familiar with the situation, must act in good faith and in a selfless manner. He is provided legal protection.
The Code of Ethics is also been supplemented by Insider Trading Rules relating to securities trading and the prevention of insider trading, in compliance with the European Regulation on Market Abuse.
The Group’s commitment and performance in the field of Corporate Responsibility has been rewarded the advanced Gold level by Ecovadis, a ratings platform covering 21 social, ethical, environmental and supply chain criteria.
Code of Ethics
Code of Conduct for the Prevention of Corruption
Insider Trading Rules
Supplier code of conduct