Sopra Steria extends its experience and expertise to support industries respond to new modes of consumption that today have become a crucial issue.
Industries are facing an unfavorable economic environment due to continuous and profound changes in consumption patterns, with increasingly digitally hooked customers. Transforming thereby becomes crucial and can be achieved by securing and mastering business processes.
Industries are working with multiple partners and are seeking to control and secure all supply, production and distribution chains through solutions and organisations which help optimise distribution networks, reduce stocks and implement “just-in-time” working procedures.
Technological revolution, changes in working methods, new thinking patterns, etc. are forcing businesses and the DSI to integrate all aspects:
- Omnichannel thinking: controlling benchmarks and flows to create a deeper brand experience for customers and thereby strengthen proximity.
- Focusing on movement and speed through architecture agility (enterprise architecture) and flexibility of means (Cloud)
- Integrating acceleration of rhythms which involve managing short cycles, building speed in product range renewals and managing new products
- Supporting the customer at every stage by being pertinent: management and valuation of data, mobility, etc.
- Facilitating implementation of international channels
- Controlling costs through operational efficiency of logistics and warehouses, standardisation of IS, optimisation of management processes.
Sopra Steria supports industries in their transformation:
For meeting today’s challenges, business players in the sector are undergoing major transformations in strategic domains:
- Marketing and sales performance: predictive marketing, social CRM, Big Data, network optimisation, Sales Force management
- Supply Chain: management of flows, stock and transport, Lean Management, Supply Chain to serve the customer
- The extended enterprise: collaborative (Collaborative Enterprise Network (CEN) / association of teams involved in transformation), BYOD (Bring your own device), security and rights management
- Research, technology and innovation: mobility, Cloud, Augmented/Virtual Reality, Big Data, connected objects
- Organisation and governance systems: management of complex projects, corporate DNA and cultural integration, design and deployment of transformation actions, co-design of uses