Since the success of a business project depends on a shared corporate culture, we are looking for employees who adhere to our values such as team spirit, respect for others, relevance and quality of service, boldness and the will to achieve ambitious goals, and commitment to our customers.
All vacancies at Sopra Steria can be accessed via the links below. Take a look at our online vacancies now and send us your complete application file. All received files will be treated confidentially.
Our Swiss subsidiary employs around 250 people focused on consulting, analysis, information systems development and infrastructure management assignments for major international groups as well as government agencies.
As part of our recruitment in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, we are looking for the following experienced profiles in the field of consulting and systems integration:
- Project managers (Scrum, PMI, CMMi, Hermès certifications preferred)
- Business analysts (iiBA certifications)
- Banking consultants with regulatory domain knowledge (Mifid, Basel II, Basel III and/or KYC onboarding)
- IS Architects
- Designers / Developers in J2EE, Oracle & Microsoft Technologies
- Technical and/or functional ERP consultants (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Olympic, etc.)
- Work with the technical communities of Experts at Sopra Steria.
- Analyse, understand customer needs and propose appropriate solutions.
- Contribute towards the achievement of our customer’s objectives such as deadlines, costs and quality of service.
Your profile and skills
- You have a higher education in computer science (Postgraduate).
- You have more than 3 year’s experience in the relevant position.
- You must be fluent in French and English.
- You are Swiss or hold an European nationality.
- You are planning to settle in Switzerland.
- You are proactive, enjoy challenges and teamwork.
- You have a wide range of skills while cultivating a skill set in which you are an expert.
- You wish to develop and transfer these skills in an operational and dynamic framework.
Why join Sopra Steria Switzerland?
Discover rich career paths and develop your skills on challenging projects within diverse and supportive teams: Consulting, Technological Expertise, Functional Analysis and Project Management.
Your success is our success and this guarantees the quality of our projects and satisfaction of our customers. To assist you better, we have set up:
- Proximity management for a personalised follow-up,
- Two evaluation cycles per year to help you grow,
- A training academy dedicated to the development of your skills.
Submit your CV