IT, a key partner for business
IT is now a major contributor to business innovation reinventing the customer/user experience, securing access to the partner ecosystem, enabling employee collaboration and improving operational efficiency. Agility and cross-functional activity are disrupting traditional approaches, reducing the time-to-market. The DSI who deal with a highly diversified IT portfolio must integrate the most advanced technologies to take advantage of the benefits arising from data processing and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Sopra Steria is supporting this transformation while at the same time ensuring that reliability, availability and security objectives are met.
The Infrastructure Management Services offer: 5 services essential to the development of Information Systems
We have developed a complete Infrastructure Management offer combining consulting and management of multi-modal operations, taking into account the generational diversity of your IT assets.
Thus, we provide a complete, flexible and tailor-made range of services covering all your assets:
A bespoke approach, the DNA of Sopra Steria
Drawing upon around 3,000 technology experts and over 10 years of development of our facilities management services centres in Europe and India, Sopra Steria supports you in your technological and organisational transformation projects, taking into account
the specifics of your activity and business lines. Our business teams are continually innovating to take advantage of the latest technologies and respond to your strategic challenges. To do this, we take a combined continuous improvement, innovation
and R&D approach.
Our goal is to provide long-term vision that gives you the edge in your sector.
- Consulting Services: We provide support in the analysis, definition of requirements, service recommendations, choice of partners and overall support for transformation projects.
- Cloud Services: we offer a wide range of managed services and Cloud solutions, developed with leading players in the market to meet the challenges of private, public and hybrid Cloud.
- End-User Support Services: our Service Desk modernisation and transformation offers use a new generation of adjustable tools based on AI with one objective: to be efficient by taking into account the technological, application and business challenges.
- Digital Workplace Services: We offer a set of flexible and agile services for maintaining the Digital Workplace in operational condition, including collaborative tools and management of fixed and mobile terminals.
- Legacy Services: our experts optimise existing infrastructures and applications while ensuring their upgrade to new models hosted in Cloud. Our services are complemented by hosting capabilities in Europe along with numerous certifications (ISO 27001, HDS in France).
A tailored approach, Sopra Steria's DNA
With nearly 3,000 technology experts and more than 10 year’s experience in developing our managed services centres in Europe and India, Sopra Steria supports you in your technological and organisational transformation projects, taking into account specific features of your activities and businesses. Our business teams are constantly innovating to take advantage of the latest generation technologies and meet your strategic challenges. To achieve this, we combine continuous improvement, innovation and R&D approach.
Our goal: to offer you the benefit of a long-term vision in order to give you an advantage in your sector.
"Supporting our customers in successful digital transformation is central to Sopra Steria’s Infrastructure Management business. Success depends on day-to-day management of infrastructures, and above all on analysing and developing IT assets,
by automating legacy, integrating AIOps and adopting Cloud models."
Infrastructure Management Executive Director, Sopra Steria